- Ceramic Courses in my Garden Studio, Warwick
- Saturdays 2 – 4.30 pm; 13th, 20th and 27th January, 17th and 24th February
- Thursday mornings, 10 – 12.30; 18th and 25th January, 1st, 15th & 22nd February & 1st March
- A six-week ceramic workshop course – fee: £170. Suitable for beginners or intermediate. Opportunity to work on the wheel as well as making slab vessels and plaques. Different methods of decoration will be explored including slip trailing, sgraffito and wax resist.
- Other dates maybe available. Maximum number of students is 4, so book early!
Market Hall Makers’ Fair, Warwick Market Hall Museum
Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th December 2017 (10- 5)
Several Warwickshire artists and craftspeople will be taking part. A great opportunity to buy some unusual and unique gifts!
My work will be also on display at the Court Barn Museum in Chipping Camden from 15th November for the Christmas period.